This policy outlines how XTRgate, to whose services you have registered, collects, uses, and discloses private information through its mobile applications, websites, and other online products. The policy, together with the terms of service, outlines the basis on which any personal information collected or provided by interested persons is processed.
Personal information is any information, which, either alone or with other sets of data, provides direct or indirect identity to the user, including your name, website username, contact details, email address, or any other unique identifier, such as device ID, IP address and more.
XTRgate requires that a client or clients should provide some secret information to confirm their identity/identities and as well to keep their deposits and trading accounts safe when signing up. Clients should provide true, updated, and accurate information about their identities. They should as well state if they are registering on their own or on behalf of their clients. The company protects the information collected in the best secure way possible.
When trading or undertaking any other activities in the company, clients are required to authenticate or verify the personal information provided initially. They should verify that the information provided is authentic, and they are joining the company as individuals, a company, or on behalf of a client and not pretending to be someone else. XTRgate takes stringent legal actions against clients found impersonating others
By accessing XTRgate services, the following information about you is automatically collected.
• Log information – information about your use of services such as login browser, access times, app version, IP address, pages viewed, and other essential network identifies.
• Device information – specific information about the computer and mobile device used to access our services, including the operating system, hardware model, mobile network information, and unique device identifies.
• Activities on the website – include the account details, time, value, and currency of deposits, transactions made, and payment method.
• Cookies and other tracking technologies – XTRgate uses different technologies to collect data, such as cookies and web beacons. Cookies are data files stored in the device memory that helps in improving the website’s services and experience.
XTRgate uses the information collected to provide, maintain, and improve services. The information also helps in enabling the company to;
• Carry out obligations owed to clients
• Administer transactions including payments, deposits, and chargebacks
• Compile statistical analysis of the platform
• Monitor and analyze the business
• Participate in legal and regulatory compliance to assist in monitoring cybercrime, help data and information protection agencies and police in inquiries and enforcement
XTRgate does not distribute any personal information provided by its clients with any individual, organization, or third entity without getting consent and verification from the client. Such exposure is done only if the information is required for legal purposes. Apart from this, client personal information is used only for protecting personal accounts and running verification analysis.
XTRgate saves all interactions made by the client for future reference in case a dispute arises between the company and the client. XTRgate assures complete safety and privacy of each of its customers' data and accounts. For the utmost secrecy of our clients, none of the information provided will be used unfairly in any situation.
The company will use the email address or phone numbers of the clients to remain in contact and inform him/her about the cryptocurrencies or individual trading accounts. Contact details will also be used from time to time to inform clients about present promotional offers and newsletters. Clients can also use the company’s email address and phone number to notify the company of their desire to opt-out from receiving such emails and phone calls if they don’t want.
To ensure maximum protection of personal information, XTRgate uses a Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Before any of the client’s data is transferred to the company’s computer, it is encrypted by SSL. This guarantees the safety of personal information even from the company’s employees. In addition, the company does not store our client’s debit or credit card information. Information about the client’s debit or credit card is not revealed to the company unless required by the client, government, or the credit card company.
All XTRgate transactions are processed through a gateway provider. They are not stored or processed on the company servers.
Dear visitor, Unfortunately, we do not accept traders from United States.